Read every issue of Commodore Format here! There’s an awesome feature to go with each one, too. We’ll be updating every month until we’ve done the set. Last update: Issue 49, on June 20th 2017.
There were 61 issues of Commodore Format published between October 1990 and October of 1995. Five solid years of coverage for a machine which was already considered yesterday’s news before a single issue had been sold. It’s not too much of a stretch to suggest that Commodore Format extended the C64’s life in the UK by a good few years.
Here in our Issue Review section, we’re slowly making our way through half a decade’s worth of the best C64 mag ever. There’ll be a cool, decent-length feature to accompany every issue of Commodore Format, and a link so you can read the whole thing too thanks to Archive.org.
This feature replaces our old Classic Issue section. Enjoy ’em! CF
1990 (Editor: Steve Jarratt)
1991 (Editors: Steve Jarratt to issue 15; Colin Campbell from 16)
1992 (Editors: Colin Campbell to issue 17; Trenton Webb from 18)
1993 (Editors: Trenton Webb to issue 35; Andy “Hutch” Hutchinson from 36)
1994 (Editors: Andy “Hutch” Hutchinson to issue 43; Dave Golder from 44)
- Commodore Format 40 (January 1994)
- Commodore Format 41 (February 1994)
- Commodore Format 42 (March 1994)
- Commodore Format 43 (April 1994)
- Commodore Format 44 (May 1994)
- Commodore Format 45 (June 1994)
- Commodore Format 46 (July 1994)
- Commodore Format 47 (August 1994)
- Commodore Format 48 (September 1994)
- Commodore Format 49 (October 1994)